- Boise State’s Handbook for Undergraduate Anthropology Students
- Boise State’s Guide for Anthropology Graduate Students Handbook
- Standards for Preparation of Thesis and Projects Handbook. The thesis and dissertation handbook provides students with a clear understanding of the thesis/dissertation process and gives clear standards and guidelines for creating and formatting their document. Additionally, the handbook can be used as an example of the formatting standards expected of students’ works.
- The Graduate College offers a Thesis/Dissertation Template that contains all required content and formatting. You can either write your document from within the template or apply the template’s formatting to your previously created work.
- Teaching Assistant Handbook