Students from the:
Archaeology Students Association
The purpose of the symposium is to:
- Promote greater interaction between regional departments and scholars with interests in evolution, ecology, and human behavior;
- Foster opportunities for collaboration with colleagues in the region;
- Create a venue where scholars can present their work in a longer time format and with closer interaction between speakers and audience than possible at larger conferences;
- Provide graduate students an opportunity to present research in a smaller, less formal setting;
- Provide advanced undergraduates an opportunity to learn about graduate programs and meet potential advisors in the region.