Tutoring for the anthropology student:
Student Travel Awards
Writing tools for the anthropology student:
- Anthropological Writing Style Guides
- How to Write a Research Paper
- How to Read a Scientific Paper
- Rubric for Reading a Scientific Paper
- 150 Resources to Help You Write Better, Faster, and More Persuasively
- eAnthroGuide The perfect resource for locating graduate programs across the country. Look for the hundreds of graduate programs listed, both within the US and internationally and you can search by location, degrees, and many other criteria. Find your perfect grad school fit!
- Anthropology Dictionary A glossary of several hundred terms related to anthropology.
- The Boise State Albertsons Library subject guide on anthropology resources
- Idaho State Historical Society
- Idaho State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO)
- Idaho Archaeological Society