We offer two distinct degrees:
Master of Arts in Anthropology
The MA degree emphasizes research and requires completing a thesis. A core of advanced courses provide thorough exposure to modern theory and methods in anthropology, and entail rigorous training in behavioral and evolutionary ecology, anthropological history, quantitative methods, and research design.
Master of Applied Anthropology – CRM Focus
The MAA degree is a professional science masters (PSM). This CRM focused program combines rigorous study in anthropological science (STEM) with skill-based course work in management, policy, verbal communication, GIS, and technical writing. The program typically consists of 18 months of academic preparation including a professional internship in government or private sector.
Each application will be evaluated according to:
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Two-page (500-word) personal letter of intent describing your background, academic interests, career goals, and your reasons for your interest in our program.
- Official Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) General Test scores.
- Two letters of recommendation from academic faculty.
- Writing sample of best undergraduate work. (sent separately via email to the graduate coordinator at email@example.com)